The test modeling of weight-mapped clothes

The latest Poser has a new render engine. I was perplexed by it.

I was going to make a set of lights for the House of May. But that set didn’t work with DAZStudio, and that is not good for “Superfly”. I felt the necessity to learn more.

Making of the clothes for new figures will be effective learning. I tried to make a clothing for Pauline. The ready figures were increased each time. But the clothes are not enough.

Pauline has many bones for her appearances. I have got fed up with DAZ figures because of their many morphs. Especially with the size of a female figure’s breasts. Pauline express it by two bones in her chest.

img_breastssize

It seems that the clothes need morphs that follow with the transformations of bones after all.

The transcription of morphs may be convenient.

img_heavymorphed

Well, I had known it by DAZStudio when I was making Dawn’s clothes. I tried to correct the weight-maps by Paintbrush. But it wasn’t useful so. I couldn’t repair the transformed buttons.

It isn’t easy after all 🙁

← Previous post

Next post →

2 Comments

  1. mininessie

    but you are doing so well…i can´t make clothes …don´t know how to do it,so for me you are doing great!!

    • elleque

      You can do it 😀 The latest DAZStudio and Poser support it.
      But it’s a very tiresome work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *