The image was rendered with Daz Studio 4.6
- Human figure: Dawn Figure (Hivewire 3D)
- Character: SAV Maraki for Dawn by StudioArtVartanian (RMP)
- Hair: SAV 1984 Hair by StudioArtVartanian (RMP)
- Hair: Fable Hair (for V4) by Aery Soul
- The textures included derivatives of the merchant resources of the following venders:
Atenais’ Store (RMP)
Sveva’s Store (RMP)
This package is only for DAZStudio 4.6.
Dawn is a very attractive figure. Anyhow, try to use the base figure first. Her joints are smooth and she smile beautifully. I hope these clothings are useful a little to know her good quality.
I’m Sorry, I did spread the Shirt’s UV map carelessly. Be careful of the skirt of the shirt when you try to make a new texture.
The Belt and the Stole will be parentized to the body part of Dawn automatically. But they will not conform to Dawn’s move. These props have not a body-morph and a body-bone. Try some adjustments of the position and the scales to fit to Dawn’s body.
And the shirt has two Style Morphs: “Button” and “Unbutton”. And the pants have one Style Morph: “HemWide”.
But these Morphs are not displayed on “Shaping” panel. You will find these Morphs on “Parameters” panel.